Category Archives: Seasonal
Summer is really a time to show off your assets as best you can. After months of sitting there, having to cover up and protect yourself from what the weather throws at you, you finally get the chance to make the most of what’s in your wardrobe. On top of this too – your most flamboyant jewellery is able to come out and complement your attire and add whatever finishing touches you that you’d like to add to it. That said, it’s time to see what great things you can pick up to brighten things up for summer 2012 and add to your jewellery collection.
1. Gucci Necklace with Tiger Head. If you’re getting in the mood to enjoy some late summer evening occasions, this Gucci necklace is an elegant, but eye-grabbing touch to a well-fitted dress and some killer heels. The Tiger Head is what sets it apart and is specifically made to draw people towards you.
2. Ernest Jones White Gold Sapphire Earrings. Despite their very expensive look, these earrings really won’t cost you as much as you’d expect them to. 9 carat white gold and sapphires make a great combination, as you’ll soon discover. These are the ideal item to brighten your outfit up and get you into the mood of the season.
3. Amber Teething Necklace. Versatile and the type of piece which is always good to have at your disposal, the amber teething necklace is widely available and could very well be a stable of next summer too.
4. Avalaya Mesh Black Floral Necklace. Made to complement a more plainly made top, this is a stunning addition to and outfit to make it seem that you’ve put on more effort than you actually have. It’s an eye-catching, decorative piece that most will find difficult to forget.
5. H. Samuel Yellow Gold and Emerald Marquise Ring. Made to be cherished, this is a ring which will last you for years, but stands out especially so in the Summer months. If you have the money to spend and aren’t the type to splash out on necklaces or bracelets, this is what you need to look for.