Category Archives: Featured
Summer is really a time to show off your assets as best you can. After months of sitting there, having to cover up and protect yourself from what the weather throws at you, you finally get the chance to make the most of what’s in your wardrobe. On top of this too – your most flamboyant jewellery is able to come out and complement your attire and add whatever finishing touches you that you’d like to add to it. That said, it’s time to see what great things you can pick up to brighten things up for summer 2012 and add to your jewellery collection.
1. Gucci Necklace with Tiger Head. If you’re getting in the mood to enjoy some late summer evening occasions, this Gucci necklace is an elegant, but eye-grabbing touch to a well-fitted dress and some killer heels. The Tiger Head is what sets it apart and is specifically made to draw people towards you.
2. Ernest Jones White Gold Sapphire Earrings. Despite their very expensive look, these earrings really won’t cost you as much as you’d expect them to. 9 carat white gold and sapphires make a great combination, as you’ll soon discover. These are the ideal item to brighten your outfit up and get you into the mood of the season.
3. Amber Teething Necklace. Versatile and the type of piece which is always good to have at your disposal, the amber teething necklace is widely available and could very well be a stable of next summer too.
4. Avalaya Mesh Black Floral Necklace. Made to complement a more plainly made top, this is a stunning addition to and outfit to make it seem that you’ve put on more effort than you actually have. It’s an eye-catching, decorative piece that most will find difficult to forget.
5. H. Samuel Yellow Gold and Emerald Marquise Ring. Made to be cherished, this is a ring which will last you for years, but stands out especially so in the Summer months. If you have the money to spend and aren’t the type to splash out on necklaces or bracelets, this is what you need to look for.
Celebrity perfumes. You see these things turning up all the time, but how do you know which ones to trust? After all, with such a large array of them out there and so many big names fighting to prove that theirs is the most desirable one out there, it’s a real task being able to work out which are worth your time and which are merely going off their name to sell the scent which you just would never have considered buying before. Here’s a stripped down guide to the ones which you should jump at and which you should try your hardest to avoid.
- Rihanna’s Reb’l Fleur. 2011 was Rihanna’s year. You could have said this every year since 2008, but it was definitely true of 2011 too. Other than her massive achievements in music and the many activities she’s been getting up to around her career, launching Reb’l Fleur is another major reason to get excited about what she’s up to.
- Kim Kardashian’s Love. Always one to make a song and dance about her every new venture, Kim K knew what she was doing when Love dropped and was met by a warm reception from the public. It’s not hard to see why this would be the case either: Love is a fragrance shrouded in secrecy, was limited to just 1,000 bottles and comes with an unforgettable bottle design. This one is really a good job all-round.
- Katy Perry’s Purr. if it was down to the matter one which one had the most desirable bottle, this one would win hands down. The stand out purple design is one which grabs attention on the shelf and its cat stape is one which will force thousands to buy into it, from those mere details alone. The fragrance, however, can’t be valued as highly as its container, which will come as a disappointment to her massive worldwide following.
- Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck. Remaining as understated as ever, Taylor Swift putting out her Wonderstruck perfume might not have attracted the sort of hype that it was capable of, but that might just have a little something to do with what this scent is like. It’s far from a prime pick and best worth forgetting.
When it comes down to parties, it’s often quite a task to find something extra to make your event memorable and fun. As well as filling people up, it’s important that you entertain them. If this entertainment comes in the form of some of the food and drink, it’s even better. It’ll enable you to tick off a number of boxes in one swift move, so you won’t have to worry about all the other problems which are due to arrive until later down the line. Don’t just rely on the rest of your plans – always been prepared to have something extra in store to unleash too.
Below are just five of the things which you can get to liven your parties up:
1. Hamper. For those who haven’t got the time to prepare all the food themselves and can’t source a few extra hands in time for the event, it’s often an idea to get it all done for you in a hamper. They come in all shapes and sizes to fit the needs of every customer, so if you’re not willing to spend into the hundreds, you don’t have to.
2. Ruwa Beverage. Non-alcoholic and halal, this is a drink which gives off the impression of a end-end vodka product, when it couldn’t be further from the truth. Marvel at the bottles heavily crystallized design and all the fine details which make it look so elegant.
3. Beluga Caviar. It’s certain that you’ll impress, if you whipped this out at a party. The roe of begula are among the world’s most sought-after, so have it there at your disposal to knock everyone off their feet.
4. Crystal Head Vodka. This is a great talking point, as well as a quality source for some of the best vodka you’ll find anywhere. With a bottle design which was made before the makers even decided what they were going to put inside it, this will make your get-together one to remember.
5. Chocolate Fountain. Functional and fun, chocolate fountains can often be that one extra thing you could add to your party to give it that splash of excitement. Use it to add a final touch to ice cream, marshmallows or whatever takes your fancy on the day.