Category Archives: Catalogues
When you know where to look, it’s easy to find the clothes that fit in with your specific tastes. However, not everyone can be sure where’s a good place to look in the first place. It’s the first hurdle to overcome, after which you’ll be well on your way to picking up the latest gear, as and when it’s out, direct from a very reliable source. Catalogues are often your first stop on the route to getting your fix for fashion, so here’s a neat list of the top ones which keep the people returning time and again.
1. Very. Part of the Shop Direct Group, Very might be new to the catalogue world, but has managed to climb straight up the ranks to be one of the first sources for a multitude of items – with women’s fashion at the forefront of their priorities. It suits people with a host host of budgets and isn’t restricted by sizes or the flow of the high street trends.
2. Simply Be. As plus-size specialists, Simply Be’s aim is to make sure that women of bigger frames don’t feel left out and are able to wear the sort of things which they might not be able to get out in their local stores. The clothes are always bang-on trend and are fit for all occasions.
3. Kaleidescope. For those looking to get a higher-end shopping experience which they feel the others might not give them, Kaleidescope is the place to go. Shop for a holiday, shoes, for a night time function or anything in-between. Don’t settle for less, if you have high requirements for your wardrobe and which to keep them up with your catalogue shopping.
4. Boden. Catering to men, women and children, don’t let their diversity as an excuse for poor quality. Boden’s designs are raved about; making them one of the first places where people go to gain access to the best in new clothes for work, play and whatever else.
5. Fashion World. Endorsed by lots of big names, Fashion World is an all-round hub for the UK’s fashion-conscious. They appeal to sizes 12-34 and have a great range of items for different occasions.